Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Zoo

Camille asked me to put up pictures of our animals, so here is "Ace". Ace is a Russian Tortoise. She will live to be about 50 years old, and get to be about 10 inches across. She eats veggies and fruits, mostly romaine lettuce.
Rachelle has a gerbil too, but if you would like to see him you will have to go to Miss Rachelle's blog, and she will tell you about him.

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

In the future Austin is going to have to tell his fiance that he has a turtle coming with him wherever he goes. That thing could be around for his grandchildren! That's pretty crazy! I looked at Rachelle's blog! Soooo fun!

J'net said...

I recall a much larger ZOO when I was there!?
Seemed like a reptile in every container, just NO
alligator swimming in the bathtub yet?
So are we going to see ONE creature at a time?
Can't wait for those snakes to start showing up!!
Aloha, J'net