Just look at this innocent face. Last week during family council Matthew disappeared for a little while. As we finished up our meeting and I went to the kitchen this little voice from inside the pantry declared that dinner was ready. And sure enough, our little man had taken out a baking pan, lined it with aluminum foil, poured out a bag of goldfish crackers on it, then as I approached he proudly lifted his recipe with a potholder and a dishtowel, warning "Don't touch it. It's hot!"That one was cute. Tonight Steve was helping the girls clean their bedrooms while I was transporting boys to rehearsal. Matthew slipped under the radar and took the opportunity to help "clean" Erinn's bathroom with an entire bottle of liquid dish detergent.
Last week I missed the fact that he was using half a gallon of liquid Clorox 2 in that same bathroom, only then he had pulled out the drawer and poured it in -- apparently he was "doing the laundry", and the drawer resembled the pull out drawer on our washer where you put in the detergent and such.
Steve removed the remaining training wheel from the little purple bicycle that used to be Abbie's about a week ago. It was no surprise to find that our little athlete could ride the bike just fine without the extra wheel. So last friday when Austin and his friends went to the front of the neighborhood to play a little football, Matthew waited just a short time, then when the rest of us were occupied, he hopped on the bike and rode up the street to follow them. Luckily a neighbor girl saw him go and came to warn us. Now the bike is grounded for a while, hoping it's enthusiastic rider will soon understand the significance of "asking for permission".
Yeh, you laugh! just wait til it's your turn!
3 comments:
I'm laughing but I know Kennedy is right behind him!!!! What a cute little boy though!
LOVE your blog!
I just about have a story for story match for you...
I bbsit 6 kids 9 hrs. on Sat. while their parents work/build a self help home... 18 month project,
6 months into it...
Well, Sat. is chore day at their house,
they adopted 3 of the 6 after fostering 'em
so the family is still blending and the youngest
one, 3 yrs. old is nicknamed TAZ!! As long as I keep
a HAND on him, we make it thru the day...
COME visit and bring Matthew, he could help me bbsit! ALOHA
Real cash is always used earlier than bonus cash when 우리카지노 enjoying with an active bonus on the account
Post a Comment