Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gramma Time!

This is the stinkbug crawl. Athena is getting close to getting the hands and knees going, but most of the time it's more like this. I don't know if you call it creeping or what, but it's cute!
How many people can you fit in a volkswagon? I'm not quite as big as a volkswagon, but sometimes I feel like we are playing that game. I always seem to have these random bruises on my legs from little people fighting for prime real estate on my lap.
Erinn hasn't updated her blog for a while. In the meantime little Athena just keeps getting cuter. So I consider it my duty as Grandma to post a few pictures of the little lady.
No teeth yet! Here she is enjoying her fingers, but we have caught her sucking her thumb several times this week.

Sleepin' in the high chair. It was Michael and Austin who caught her like this and told me to get the camera. What a cute little bug!

Enjoying the lawn -- she did not seem at all bothered by the texture, and that's unusual. Most babies I've known are really annoyed by the feel of grass, but she loved it! It was a lovely evening in the front yard, mosquito bites and all.

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I cant wait to see her in Utah!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting pictures! Erinn is not very good at it.

J'net said...

Aren't these little granbabies fun?!!?
Growin' up pretty fast and going to be
keepin' up w/ Kennedy in a few weeks!
You have a wedding at the end of Oct.?
Congrats on the events!
Aloha

Jacki said...

She is perfect and such a little chubster! I LOVE IT! We need to get together!