Wednesday, June 04, 2008

FINA!



Well there are two things that are new to the family since I took a break from blogging. One is little Miss Kennedy Jean Sherrill, daughter of Jake and Camille, who is already a year old, and the second, Erinn and Corion's baby girl, Athena Soran Dews. At the moment, I am short on pics of Kennedy, but you can see a bunch of them on Camille's blog. Since Athena lives here with us right now, I have the opportunity of watching her grow and taking pictures when I want to. Her uncle Matthew calls her "Fina" and we figured out that they will be in elementary and high school together.

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Matthew, Kennedy, and Athena will all be in school together. Hopefully by that point we will be living close!

Erinn Chesnut said...

you WILL DEFINATELY be living close you mean!