Yesterday Mike got his braces on. At least the top ones. They will have to use the top ones to make room for the lower ones to be put on. I am not sure if he is happy about the orthodontia, however, he is cooperative about it.
He said it feels like he has a slice of orange in front of his teeth, like the orange smile we used to do in the lunchroom at school. Good news-- it doesn't look that obvious, Mike! As he put it, he is now a slave to dental hygiene for the next 18 to 24 months. I think the rewards will be worth it.
He said it feels like he has a slice of orange in front of his teeth, like the orange smile we used to do in the lunchroom at school. Good news-- it doesn't look that obvious, Mike! As he put it, he is now a slave to dental hygiene for the next 18 to 24 months. I think the rewards will be worth it.
2 comments:
I can't believe Michael got braces! Yay! Its not all that bad. At least he doesnt have to have them his senior year!
Michael you look great with braces. Seriously! It makes you look older and you can barely tell that they are on.
Post a Comment