So I know I have written about some of Matthew's creations with tape and such -- here are just a couple from last weekend.

Steve sacrificed a roll of masking tape in order to keep our little inventor busy while his daddy cleaned the garage. Notice the paint on the garage floor? That was from a couple of months ago when Matthew figured out how to open a gallon of paint.

Ever wonder how all the headphones get busted?

Now just look at that face! The deep dark sad puppy eyes get me every time, and I love the slight splattering of freckles across his little nose! God made him extra-adorable so we couldn't be too upset with him.
1 comment:
What a little cute monster! :) I can't believe he has freckles! They are so cute. We are so excited to see you in less than a week!
Post a Comment