Anyhow, that's pretty much what I did for a week. Andy and Kristy came to see me, Camille, Jake and Kennedy came to see me, my Dad came to see me, and an old friend came as well. But other than that, I ate Creamies, fresh garden stuff, worked on writing my book, and that's about it. Well, I did go to Provo, one day.
Anyhow, here's a four generation picture of me, with my Dad on one side, and Camille and Kennedy on the other. It is strange to see a picture of yourself where you are the grandma!
This is my Uncle Sonny --the gardener extraordinnaire! His gardens are always amazing and he is always trying something new while maintaining the quality of the old stand-bys. This year we helped eat most of the peas, and we pulled some small beets and Aunt Dollie cooked them, greens and all -- so yummy! We ate a few fresh cherries, but the bugs were getting to them first so we had to break them open and check out the insides to make sure they were not occupied!
Here are Andy and Kristy -- I caught them with their mouths full. Andy is taking classes at BYU this summer. We had a good time with them also later in the week --With Jake and Camille and Kennedy, I got to see Andy's apartment, and they introduced me to a mexican restaurant (forgot the name already) and a frozen custard place(forgot that one too). We also had fun losing each other in the University Mall, and spending money at Deseret book, which I have to do if I go to Utah. Can you relate?
1 comment:
The mexican resturant is Cafe Rio but I can't remember the custard place either. Maybe Cooneys or something like that? Dont know!
Post a Comment