Okay --is this normal 4 year old thought process? Tonight, for the third night in a row, I have gone to the main floor bathroom to find the toilet "tied up" in some interesting way with the toilet paper roll.
The first two nights Matthew had tied it to the handle, tonight it was to the lid. Do you think he will remember to do it again tomorrow? What's your prediction?
3 comments:
He is SUCH an amazing human! Was life boring before he came into your life? I DOUBT it, but what a funny little boy! NO, I think he was decorating for the open house, 'cuz everyone else was decorating... He just used toilet paper not crepe paper?! AT LEAST he didn't flush the WHOLE roll and have you clean up the over flow!!! See, a small blessing in all of his creativity! Aloha
I'm going along Jeanette's line of thinking, he probably was decorating like you did with the tulle? Maybe? I could see him doing it again. Once he got started with the rope/banister thing he has never stopped. LOVE YOU!
Liz! How fun that you are still in the decorated toilet phase of motherhood! I miss those days. We are only in the too much hairspray permenantly embedded in the counter of the bathroom phase!!! Send me your e mail address and I will invite you to my blog! I would love to be blog friends! Love, Elizabeth
Post a Comment