Yes we still celebrate that heathen holiday! I just try to keep it toward the "smiling pumpkin faces and cute black cats" part of the celebration. I actually dread going into stores in October these days because of some of the hideous masks and assorted disgusting items they try to pass off as "fun". Matthew is a little knight this year.Back in my day, as I have reminisced lately, we wore our costumes at school, with masks, for a parade through all the classrooms. We paraded to the music of patriotic marches like "Stars and Stripes Forever", and to this day, when I hear that music, I remember our halloween parades.
This is the trio of Austin, Jordan Wood, and Michael. Austin is Obiwan-K-lonetrooper I think.Now on to the blog I started before it dropped half the pictures......
1 comment:
Yeah, the kids used to LOVE to dress up a couple of times and go back out and RE trick or treat to get more candy!!?? Seemed like that is the night when the cold weather sets in and they would start to layer as the night progressed.
Looks like kids having fun! How many neighborhoods will Matthew make it around Friday night? Is he going out w/ the BIG guys? We have a Trunk/treat party and dinner at our ward, I guess Jesse is helping w/ it so that is a good thing!
Don't like the gross stuff either, LOVE the cute things tho. Princesses, smiling pumpkins and cute ghosts. Enjoy your Halloween!
Post a Comment