Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Surf's up!

Happy Birthday Matthew! Matthew turned 4 years old yesterday. We celebrated with a party at the pool with his friends Marissa Cannegieter and Ben Isaksen and their families, and sister Ronni Young too. He and his friends enjoyed swimming, eating Capozzi's pizza and cupcakes and opening presents.
It was not so long ago that he was a perfect little baby -- no trouble, no fuss --but with busy little legs. When you held him on your lap, his legs would begin churning, just going, going, going! When he began walking abit before his first birthday, he began to be the world's busiest child. At age 2 he could hit a ball with a bat fairly regularly. He can make messes with the very best of them. At age three, he could ride a scooter. no surprise then, that at his party Matthew demonstrated his surfing skills on the baby pool!
His new truck from Sister Young soon drove off into the water!
Matthew and Marissa relaxed while enjoying their dinner! I think he had a pretty happy birthday!

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! I want some Capozzis pizza! Please send it to me! We better have some the night before Thanksgiving! I can't belive how fast he is growing up!

Jacki said...

Wow Matthew is already 4!! I can't believe it! He is getting cuter and cuter!