For those of you who have been wondering what was happening with Andy and Kristi Bartholomew -- the suspense is over! Andy proposed to her Monday night during a meteor shower -- They have decided to be married in the Timpanogos Temple on October 31. I said, "why not? Marriage is scary enough already, why not do it on Halloween?"
We plan to hold an open house for them here in Georgia on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Congratulations Andy and Kristi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't even know there was a serious courtship! Congratulations, I'll be looking forward to that reception date. *I put my blog on private--send me your email address and I'll add ya to the VIP list. mamaquan at gmail dot com*
Yay! Congrats guys!
What a FUN way to celebrate Halloween from now on for 'em!
Congrats on another reason to all get together...
Aloha
Post a Comment